Media Assistant / Videographer
IN LOVE WITH
Are you an amazing Video Creator?
What we offer?
- Full remote working from anywhere in the world!
- Flexible working hours, free Friday afternoons, short core hours
- Continuous professional environment. We invest in our people and don’t burn them out.
- A place to call home, people to call friends, stillalive is here for the long term.
What we DO?
- Make amazing games worth falling in love with.
- Core game projects for PC and Consoles
- No crunch, nada, a fair working environment
- Disrupt. We challenge the industry to be a better place and lead by example.
What we ASK FOR?
- You’ll be our main videographer on-site in our Innsbruck office: filming our team and studio, doing interviews, recording podcasts, and screen recording our games and streams 🕹
- You’re fit in operating cameras 🎥 (camera phones, BMPCC), video switches, using lights 💡, and placing microphones 🎤.
- You edit videos like other people eat breakfast and produce shiny clips of our activities (e.g. sound & music challenges) 🏅
- You’re also comfortable in front of the camera, moderating various video series we’re going to launch, all in fluent English. In short, you’ll be a big part of our plan to bring our online and community activities to the next level 💜
- Please apply with a video application as cover letter and show what we could expect in filming and video editing when we hire you. Include the link to it in your application!
What HAPPENS NEXT?
- We assess EVERY application!
- We invite appropriate candidates to an interview.
- We sometimes do tests, but WE PAY YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
- We keep all applicants informed.
- YOU join a team and studio worth falling in love with!
Give this application form a go!